[stylist] Writers' Division Correction on date for March Telephone Meeting!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Mar 16 15:38:05 UTC 2014

Gee.Thanks to those who picked up on the wrong date in my first post.

Dear Writers' Division Member

RE: An opportunity for members and prospective members to discuss writing

First, here is the correct information you need to get on our call:

Date for meeting: Sunday, March 30th (We do this on the last Sunday of the
month)

Time: 8:30 ET, 7:30 CT, 6:30 MT, 5:30 PT

Number to call: (712) 432-0460

Access code: 568839Pound

By popular request-whereby  we have "member time" every other month: This is

our month to meet with one another, to share writing related topics,

techniques, publishing information, share short writing samples for critique

or for pure pleasure, and to get to know one  another.

Last month our special guest was, Debbie Kent Stine, Editor of, Future

Reflections (one of NFB's longtime tried and true flag-ship publications).

For next month, we need suggestions. Do any of you know someone that you

feel would be an interesting writing related speaker; a published author,
writing instructor, publisher, editor, etc.? Keep in mind, all our

guests thus far have volunteered to spend time with us (we do not have a

budget to cover this type of expense.) Contact me with your ideas. Email-

newmanrl at cox.net

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

stylist at nfbnet.org