[stylist] {Disarmed} How to Use Writing to Heal - Thursday

Ann Bliss annbliss1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:12:18 UTC 2014

This free seminar might appeal to some of you and relates back to our previous discussion of 2 weeks ago regarding Journaling.
Ann
Subject: How to Use Writing to Heal - Thursday

      You may have heard people say that there is a blessing in every wound, but it's often quite hard to put this lovely-sounding wisdom into practice.

      Our losses, traumas and deepest life challenges can seem so intense and even unbearable that they are hard to even think about much less feel grateful for.

      But remarkable new research is showing that the simple (and free) act of writing about the parts of our history that bring us the most pain can free us in profound ways: lowering stress, reclaiming happiness, and even reaching a state of gratitude for what we've faced.

      We do, though, need to learn how to write in the right way.

      On Thursday this week, we're blessed to have a free tele-event with Mark Matousek, a celebrated writer, profound truthteller and healing teacher, sharing the key elements of how to make the act of journaling into a profoundly healing spiritual practice.

      Register here for this free call with Mark Matousek on How to Use Writing to Heal: Embracing the Blessing in the Wound

      You'll get to learn the secrets to writing that can heal your life from a man who has not only turned his own childhood and adult traumas into profound blessings through his writing, but someone who has taught thousands of others to do the same.

      Mark is an award-winning author and a vulnerable, heartfelt, penetratingly wise soul who knows how to help you feel through the deeper levels of wounding you might have experience to begin to unveil the more luminous core - the healing gift it can bring for your own life.

      Whether you've faced abuse or addiction, death or depression, you're not alone the path to increasing spiritual freedom invariable leads through real challenges for us all. And writing can be one of THE master keys that helps you unlock the door to a transformed life.

      During this virtual workshop with Mark, you'll learn how to:

        a.. Use writing to sense and feel different edges and dimensions of your wounds and how they live in your body
        b.. Develop your witnessing capacity so you can work with the feelings more objectively
        c.. Create a safe space in your writing to express "unallowable" thoughts and emotions - without dwelling in them
      Mark is a brilliant writer, profound teacher, and humble heart-friend who is delighted to offer his services in this call to help you discover the gems within the very part of you that has been most shielded by pain or shame.

      You'll get real value from his perspective and teachings. Register here: How to Use Writing to Heal
             In spirit,
            Stephen Dinan

      PS- Here's what recent graduates of his Shift Network course have to say about working with Mark:

      I have written for years--journals, work-related documents, letters. Never has writing been so transformative for me--Mark Matousek has supported my going so much deeper into the meaning of both my life, and how I write about it.
      -Careyleah, Vinalhaven, ME

      This course transcended all my expectations. Not only were the materials presented interesting, unique and mind-expanding, they were invaluably useful. Through the writing prompts, we were given the opportunity to explore ourselves more deeply than I imagined possible. Many ah-ha moments and Mark was with us all the way. Very personal, very transformative, with enough substance to keep us investigating and writing and for a long time.
      -Cynthia T.,Grand Rapids, Michigan

      This course has encouraged me to fully embrace writing as a spiritual practice. Mark Masoutek's inspirational and powerful teaching will remain with me for a long time to come.
      -Jan, Houston, Texas

      The course with Mark has been very enlightening and the questions deep and provocative. I would thoroughly recommend anyone doing this course.
      -Geha E., Western Australia.

 Click here to update your contact information.

All rights reserved.
Using a spam filter? Please make sure emails from The Shift Network are allowed.

Follow @theshiftnetwork on Twitter.

The Shift Network values your privacy. You're opted in to receive Shift Network communications, including announcements about courses and events. If you prefer not to receive these, or if you wish to opt out of further emails about the Gift in the Wound course with Mark Matousek, please click the following Unsubscribe link:

 Unsubscribe

The Shift Network 101 San Antonio Rd Petaluma, California 94952 United States
Ann Bliss
Intuitive Healer
Emotional Release
Pain Management