[stylist] allieviating the jam

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 14:31:39 UTC 2014

Atty - thank you for posting the list to the flash (and other) fiction
markets. I always appreciate it when folks help make the searching easier
for me. I actually have a couple of flash pieces ready to be sent out, I
think--so thanks.

Thea - Great job on the Baklava rewrite. I like the beginning much better
this way. And I enjoyed your 'There-There' poem. I'm also a cat guy, and
know the behavior and sounds you described very well--although our cat isn't
always successful in not biting when we play.

Bill - I enjoyed your spider poem very much. As previously stated, I'm not a
poet, but I really connect with the poems you have posted here. I can't say
the same for probably 70% of the poems I read.

Anne - Thanks for posting the link to the healing writing seminar. I enjoy
writing seminars, even if they aren't in my area of interest, and you can't
beat the price.

Happy Saint Patty's day, all.

chris