[stylist] Poem - "Antoinette"

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:57:00 UTC 2014

Bill,

Thank you for posting. I too enjoy your poetry.

I think one of the reasons I and others like Chris connect to your
poetry when we usually don't feel much when reading poetry is because
you have a unique voice, almost Beat-like. It's not archaic language,
though full of vivid imagery and descriptive language.

This poem in particular is quite vivid. I have instant images in my head
when reading it.

Do you follow a particular poetry format? I like your phrasing and how
you structure the lines and stanzas. I've studied poetry but not enough
to recognize most formats just by reading them. I really enjoy the flow
of your poetry and can totally see you reading this at a coffee house or
something, smile.

Bridgit