[stylist] dividing blind people into groups

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:13:54 UTC 2014

Thea,
I know what you mean. I don't think I could have written my novel without
having the fantasy element in it. As Lynda mentioned, I've done a few
non-fiction articles about growing up between the blind and sighted worlds.
I just finished another one for the DAISY Consortium's newsletter The Daisy
Planet, and it was difficult to drudge some of it up again. I deal with it
by making it as succinct as possible. It's like, if I write it into a
concise little package, I can wrap it up and keep it under control.
Donna