[stylist] flash fiction

Tessa Urban tfurban22 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:13:08 UTC 2014

Hello this was interesting I suppose however I just don't understand it. The metaphors and everything in this piece. Maybe it is because I am uncertain of flash fiction is that is possible. There are other things about this piece that I just shake my head at however I am aware that it is personal preference. This is just my opinion however. The writing itself is good I suppose just not my thing. However, I must say that just because it isn't what I am in to it does not make the piece that. I hope this makes sense have a great day and God bless!
Tessa

Sent from my iPhone