[stylist] Poem - "True Romance"

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:14:47 UTC 2014

HI Bridgit,

Thank you dearly, as always.  I know this one is a hard read for various
reasons, and not to everyone's taste.  However that might be, I
appreciate the comments from you and Chris:  astute readers both, even
(or especially) when the criticism pinches a little.  I am an egg, LOL.

--Bill

--
"Let's drink a toast now to who we really are."

           --Jane Siberry