[stylist] Let's Play

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 18:04:46 UTC 2014

Here's my shot at the prompt... a quick tanka that I hope you will  enjoy

Tanka 31914

The sun has returned
To color the sky in blue
This morning I awoke
To softly whispered greetings
>From this, of late, missing friend

In a message dated 3/19/2014 12:19:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
james.homme at highmark.com writes:

Hi,
Anybody want to play along? Here's a writing  prompt.

This morning, I awoke to  …

Jim

________________________________

This  e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended
solely for  use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have  received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then  delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
keep, use,  disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior
permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily
represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or  affiliates.
Writers  Division web site
http://writers.nfb.org/
stylist mailing  list
stylist at nfbnet.org