[stylist] Got a Job, Shah Nah Nah Nah

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Wed Mar 19 19:17:23 UTC 2014

It's neat, because I've never done this kind of writing before.
Even my baklava review was a personal, warm kind of read.
My stories are all emotion and drama.
This kind of writing, informational, factual, is new ground for me.
Plus, I'm writing about things I know nothing about.
Shatters the first commandment of writing: Write what you know. Hahaha.
However, I'm happy for the opportunity to challenge my brain before it grows
too inflexible, and make a few bucks.
Thea