[stylist] Got a Job, Shah Nah Nah Nah

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Wed Mar 19 19:30:31 UTC 2014

Jim-bo! May I have this dance?

Right now, I'm writing an article for an IT company, about the difficulties
of maintaining a low expense on back end servers or infrastructure.
Here's how much I don't know: I didn't even know what IT stood for.
Hehehehe.
Because I have much physical pain to live with, especially in my hands, I'm
praying for clarity of thought. I want to be as still as a pool when doing
this, so that I don't injure myself writing like a bat outta hell when I
need to think it through first.
Still, shut-in by WheelTrans's decrees, I never thought I'd get a job! I
mean, I'm not allowed to go out the door without an escort, and no escort
would give that much time.
Now, I'm getting paid! It's almost too much to take in.
It's like God's saying, "See, kiddo, you thought that was too hard for me.
What else are you thinking is too hard for me?" Oh, finding a partner,
having a social life, etc.
But if He could get me a job without changing my circumstances, imagine what
else he could do!
Not only for me, but for any of his children.
And to tell the truth, my faith wasn't exactly at an all-time high.
These gigs don't pay much, but they do more than that. They keep the blues
away. I've stopped feeling sorry for myself and the way life's turned out.
I haven't time.
The fact that my first gig didn't come from the company at all is really
exciting.
And to think it all started when I joined the NFB Writer's list.
I'll soon be joining as a member, from the proceeds of my first gig.
Thea