[stylist] Got a Job, Shah Nah Nah Nah

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Fri Mar 21 03:29:25 UTC 2014

Hi, Donna.
I'm almost done my first draft.
My first employer, (not GT), didn't give me much to go on, as English is not
his first language, and he speaks better to machines than to people. LOL
I'm writing about something I know absolutely nothing about!!
And I don't think I'm doing a bad job, either. LOL
This is like the biggest brain challenge I've ever had as a writer.
Me: repetitious, extremely emotional, into people, warm chocolate, love,
sex, relationships, fur, cute kitties, etc.
My assignment calls for: concise 500 words, article is about IT systems,
machines, statistics, business.
Who says God doesn't have a warped sense of humor? That's why I love Him.
Hahahahaha
If my friend Joel doesn't throw my first draft at me, I'll buy you all
drinks. LOL
It's fun, though, trying to think like Spock or Mr. Data, instead of Lwaxana
or Deanna Troi.
And the fact that this is the first web content assignment God put into my
lap ... It's too freakin' funny.
Thea