[stylist] bios and cover letters

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 21 11:07:14 UTC 2014

Yes, I believe we have to be held to the highest standards in what we do and
that does not have anything to do with any physical problem we have.  I
don't disclose my bladder surgery, my bout with cancer, or my age, and there
is absolutely no difference - a disability or a physical problem has nothing
to do with my writing and art skills, my education, or my creative
abilities. Lynda