[stylist] CK prompt response

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 14:27:16 UTC 2014

Thanks to those who took the time to read and respond to my 'This
morning...' prompt. I had 45 minutes yesterday morning before my ride picked
me up, and decided to just write something quickly. My first idea was to
work with--This morning I awoke to find that aliens had placed a probe up my
anus... but decided that might not work for this group. So I went with the
dead wife thing.

Peace,

chris