[stylist] looking blind

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Fri Mar 21 14:44:38 UTC 2014

I don't look blind. My eyes look normal and I appear sighted, I look at
people, and all that stuff, so when I have a picture up people can't tell
and when you are on a dating site it saves a lot of time when everyone
starts pouring pictures on you.

So I say I'm visually impaired. On some I flat out say don't send pics
unless I ask for one.

It is just easier!

And truly it cut out some of the junk. The ones who think being blind is
some sort of disease won't bother. Sort of weeding to find the worthy.

Laughing,
Atty