[stylist] Flash fiction

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Fri Mar 21 16:40:52 UTC 2014

I joined the Daily Science Ficion newsletter and am working on a story for
it. I've discovered that writing flash fiction is a great exercise in being
concise.

I'm going to try and get it under 500 words, which for a novelist is
sweating it out. LOL

If it is worthy enough I shall share it here.

Prosperity to all,

Atty