[stylist] Poem - "Dad"

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 20:48:24 UTC 2014

Jim

One, try slowing it down. Two, most poetry is meant to be heard, so I
think we are at an advantage to hear it out loud. You can also try
speaking it out yourself, smile.

I don't personally find troubles reading poetry with JAWS. It's really
no different than reading prose with a screenreader.

Bridgit