[stylist] bios and cover letters Bridgit

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:12:09 UTC 2014

Hi Bridgit,

  Lots of people do have bad grammar. My sister in law is a math teacher, and even at my worst, my grammar was better.

     For now, I don't what I need to learn to be able to edit as I could two years ago.  My remaining vision fluctuates so much, it's ridiculous.

    Hopefully, one day, I'll get through the hopes to get the tech training I need from the state.

     I am trying to learn the Mac on my own.  Somethings work well.

      As for VoiceOver, I can't find a step by step training guide.  And when I mess with it, I can never duplicate doing what I need to do.  One day, I spent four hours trying to open an email.  Finally have to give up and visually click it open.  There are four hundred keyboard commands randomly situated in the various lists of commands.  I have no idea what any of them are supposed to do.  And I used to design websites.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts