[stylist] bios and cover letters Bridgit

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:19:02 UTC 2014

April,

If you like, I can send you a list of often-used key strokes for JAWS,
if that's the screenreader you're working with, to help until you are
more comfortable.

Honestly, it wasn't until I went back to university that I grew more
comfortable with JAWS and memorized the keystrokes because I had to use
my computer every day for pretty much everything. And even now, I have
to ask my hubby how to do this or that from time-to-time. So you'll get
there, smile.

Bridgit