[stylist] Barbara's response to writing prompt

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Mar 23 17:51:15 UTC 2014

Barbara,
I liked your poem. The first part might make us fantasize, then there is
your turn, " It yanked me from a dream of riding the merry-go-round." The
last part is a heartbreaker about autism, or other conditions. Yet you have
made it a comfort, a happy place, and it is no longer a heartbreak.
This is just my interpretation. Hope it is close.
I have just lost my kid brother to Pick's disease, and I will soon send the
two poems that might my own head knocking for comfort.
Jackie