[stylist] This morning I awoke...

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Mar 23 19:29:57 UTC 2014

Myrna,
What a kick. I think I have found a sister under the skin, or should I say
"knickers"?
Here is mine! It got an honorable mention in the AZ State contest in '10,
and I have not submitted it since. So do you dare share on this list?

It All Depends
	Ode to an Older Woman

Ultimate coverage, protection supreme-
I feel quite a boost to that old self-esteem.

It locks away wetness because of its core-
in taxis and buses and quite a lot more.

The gentle side gathers give added protection.
I find it quite easy to make this selection.

While skin-soft white covers keep you feeling fresh,
avoid those wild dates showing hose of black mesh.

While warranties state that you'll gain gracious "Poise,"
I strongly suggest you avoid forward boys.

When checking your purse for those weird odds and ends,
be sure you have packets of extra "Depends."
Jackie