[stylist] writing about blindness

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 20:09:58 UTC 2014

This reminds me when I got a degree in teaching someone thought I should go work at the state school for the blind because I have a vision problem.  Never mind I don't have a certificate to teach the visually impaired, don't know Braille, and had no interest in working there.  Yes, people try to put us where they think we belong.