[stylist] Marie Antoinette, and other remarks

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:47:12 UTC 2014

HI Jackie,

Thanks so much for your detailed, thoughtful post about my stuff. I
cringe a little when you refer to my chracterization of Stylist
effect, I know, but on further reflection, everyone has been thoughtful
and gracious in their responses, and I'll always be open to their
critiques --even when they sting a little, LOL.  I positively glow with
pride, though, with your comments about my work in general.  I do admire
the work of Charles Bukowski, even though he sort of put me off in
younger days.  However that might be, I think my style is closer to
Allen Ginsberg, though I thereby dare no comparison between his work and
mine.  AS a certain song goes, I'm just picking up clues at the scene of
the crime.  Thanks again for your kind comments.

--Bill