[stylist] FW: LGBTQ REVISITED

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Mar 27 17:07:48 UTC 2014

Katie, with increasing knowledge about genetic developments, or lack
thereof, and the way the courts are increasingly even identifying acts of
violence sometimes genetically influenced, and with the fact that there is
no longer just heredity and environment, but an indivisible human being
mixed  equally of both, I do not doubt the questioning.
I think I feel a poem coming on. What if in the future, we have the entire
alphabet to memorize so that we do not offend anyone?
Might it be possible in the future to do away with all labeling and just get
to know someone and see if we like them?
Jackie