[stylist] Writers' division March Telephone Gathering - Tomorrow, Sunday the 30th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Mar 29 21:36:58 UTC 2014

Dear Writers' Division Member

RE: Our meeting this month is an opportunity for members and prospective
members to discuss writing

First, I must remind you, our writing contest for this year closes Tuesday,
April 1st at mid-night. If you need information, either go to our website,
or write me.

Second, here is the information you need to get on our call: