[stylist] Writers' division members in - "Magnets and Latters" Spring-summer 2014

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu May 1 14:26:15 UTC 2014

It is always great to find where some of our membership have gotten their
work published. Below is a list of the members who appear in the newly
released "Magnets and Latters:"

The Road to Mars, fiction by Shawn Jacobson

Hard Shell Haiku, poetry by Shawn Jacobson

The Dark Side, haibun poetry by Shawn Jacobson

Wild Velvet, nonfiction by Burns Taylor

El Paso Outback, poetry by Burns Taylor

     Pianos, poetry by Burns Taylor

Becoming Alone, poetry by Nancy Scott

At Bath and Body Works, poetry by Mary-Jo Lord

Teeter-totters, Bub's Daddies, and Flip Top Desks, nonfiction by

Mary-Jo Lord

     Excerpt from The Heart of Applebutter Hill, a novel by Donna W. Hill

The Protagonist, poetry by Laura minning

What Words Can Not Say, poetry by Laura minning

(I respectfully hope I did not miss anyone.)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

 <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/> http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired