[stylist] a different take on archaeology

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 22:11:46 UTC 2014

It takes some authors years, even decades before a publisher takes a
chance. Even some famous authors have had this problem. Perhaps not much
help, but still good to know it happens to most writers.

And I still believe in Rub it Out, smile. I'm confident someone will
take a chance on it some day.

Bridgit