[stylist] For what it's worth: Poetic prose post

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 21:54:08 UTC 2014

Bill,

I don't hold to one religion or belief system, but simply use well-known
concepts for this particular piece. The symbolism and religious imagery
I use also works to create the atmosphere I'm attempting in this piece.
But I do not consider myself a Christian or pagan, though if I had to
admit anything, I think I might lean more towards pagan ideals these
days, grin.

I too have adopted and whole-heartedly believed in Christianity to
paganism. I grew up Christian, my father being a minister since the age
of 14, but pagan traditions, especially Celtic ones, have always drawn
me.

Thanks for the comments. I have enough distance from this situation now
to not only share writing so personal, but to critique it and here
critiques about it.

Bridgit