[stylist] For what it's worth: Poetic prose post

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Tue May 6 11:27:27 UTC 2014

Hi Barbara,
I thought it was just me. I feel better and worse at the same time. My wife gets upset with me because I'm such a literal thinker. I admit, though, that it is sometimes fun to push her buttons about it. If she doesn't say what she means, I just do the wrong thing and try not to let my glee show.

Jim