[stylist] Poem - "Arrival" - First Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Wed May 7 18:56:07 UTC 2014

Hello Bridgit and All,

Thanks, everybody, for giving this poem a spin.  Bridgit, it looks like
this one doesn't grab you so much while it suits Chris and several
others more than my denser work.  I'm cool with that;  I like to write
on both sides of that line and don't expect everyone to appreciate
everything I do. Pleasing smart people is like herding cats anyway.
Best regards to all, and may all of your aliens prove benevolent.

--Bill