[stylist] Excited to have my first novella published! Robert Leslie Newman

April Brown via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 10:51:30 UTC 2014

Hello Robert Leslie Newman,

    Thanks so much!  There is a lot to learn when it comes to technology.  And always changing.  Have a great day.  And thanks for all you do.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts