[stylist] Excited to have my first novella published! Donna

April Brown via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 11:09:36 UTC 2014

Hello Donna,

     I've been away from email a few days.

     Thanks so much.  I've always been good at difficult to most computer work.  I used to enjoy writing HTMl and computer programs when they were simple a few decades ago.  I remember writing the screen reader to have a kitten chasing a ball of yarn.

     I think Scribd was one of the ones on the list.  I didn't unclick any.  I am looking forward to this lengthy publishing journey.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts