[stylist] Flash fiction

Bridgit Pollpeter via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 01:20:44 UTC 2014

Jackie,

Never feel stupid for your interpretations and comments. You interpreted
a story one way, and there's nothing wrong if it's different than what
the author intended. It doesn't make your comments wrong or unnecessary.
I've often misinterpreted a story or worse, not understood it at all,
but I processed it one way, and it's good for an author to hear all and
any feedback. And this is also why open, honest discussions are great
because it brings fresh perspective and light on a subject. I've gone
into a discussion with a firm opinion, but after sharing thoughts and
opinions with others, I've found new meaning or re-shaped my opinions.
Nothing wrong with this.

Bridgit