[stylist] Writing Good Marketing Copy

Robert Leslie Newman via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 13:43:04 UTC 2014

Jim

Whoo.....Maybe a sample that you have read, and liked, would be the better
roadmap to what you want. Otherwise....I will be very interested to see any
advice that you will get. (I cannot visualize anything more than ---- know
your reader's needs; know your product or procedure; use concise wording;
don't be too techy in your language, unless the targeted readers are techies
(again, knowing your readers); MMM...)

Very interesting question; a smart quest!