[stylist] New Blog on Writing

Lynda Lambert via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 23:32:06 UTC 2014

Finally, I had an afternoon to spend writing. I have been occupied with my husband's care continuously since April 16th when he was diagnosed with Acute Myloid Leukemia and immediately hospitalized. After a month of being at West Penn Hospital in Pittsburgh, he is home briefly. He will go back for a second round of treatments and testing right after Memorial Day. Helping him with everything he needs to do has been a full-time occupation but yesterday, I just had to spend some time doing something creative and this piece is the result of that time.

http://lyndalambert.com/how-to-create-a-poem-from-your-journal-entries/

I send you my best for a very nice, relaxing holiday. Our granddaughter is to arrive in a few minutes to spend some time with us this weekend.
Lynda
Lynda McKinney Lambert, MFA
Artist, Educator, Author
104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117
http://www.lyndalambert.com

"Human beings are creatures who conceal an interior of uncharted chaos which lies beneath the surface reality"James Baldwin, The Creative Life (1962)