[stylist] Memorial Day

Bridgit Pollpeter via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 01:17:21 UTC 2014

Lynda,

I like this format, and you do it well.

I like the depth, especially as you continue to read. And like Bill, you
know exactly what you want your line breaks to look like.

Much like reality, this poem has a mix of warmth and life along with
grief and wistfulness.

In particular, I like the lines: Single words can occupy entire lines -
like, "mercy"

You can break up your words into the shape of truth

Allow the shape to be the message you speak

Use unconventional punctuation as a path to the spirit

I really like the last line.

Thanks for sharing.

Bridgit