[stylist] Using Track Changes In MS Word

Ashley Bramlett via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 23:51:10 UTC 2014

I hate track changes too. glad its not just me.  it makes the writing sound
jumbled when attempting to read with jaws then; when I try to use jaws by
getting a list of comments, I cannot tell what comment goes with what line
of text. So, I resort to sighted help; they can see the comments to the side
and its clear to a   sighted reader what the comment is refering to.

I much prefer another way and if I can work with someone doing this, I do
so. for instance, if they place ** by their comments and some indicator to
end their comment, it works better.

JMO

Ashley