[stylist] Does anyone know of any online writing classes?

Bridgit Pollpeter via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 20:25:00 UTC 2014

Natalie,

First, most creative writing programs are fine arts degrees, unless in
the English department, then you would receive a BA as opposed to a BFA.

Second, you will have to Google and research online classes.

Most schools offer online classes for many things, but creative writing,
it may depend. I have a BFA in creative writing, and none of the classes
for my major were available online. Can you actually attend a university
or college? With creative writing, it's best to be in an environment
where you can share and discuss writing in person with your peers.

There are also writing classes available online that are not university
or college based but just out there to help writers. Like I said, you
need to Google it.

Bridgit