[stylist] Leaving for a while

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Nov 5 18:35:06 UTC 2014

Donna,
I also have had to withdraw quite a lot, but your news is very distressing
to me. You have been such an inspiration to this list in all ways, that I
feel you are almost indispensable.
Good luck on your surgery, and the continued upward arc of your book. I
realize I still have not done my review of it, and tackle shorter things.
But I will be thinking hard about you and sending Reiki directly to your
wrist.
A speedy recovery.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.