[stylist] Big Weepy Slob" - an Essay

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 23:09:02 UTC 2014

HI Chris,

In general, I agree with you that weeping and blubbering isn't terribly
effective as a solution.  But as an aspect of one's character, I think
it helps grease the wheels.  And sometimes it just feels good to feel
the way you feel and honestly indulge your emotional self. Unless, of
course, you mean that we should all just pipe down and get back into our
corporately determined robotron stations?

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"