[stylist] new blog article published

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 18:34:52 UTC 2014

Lynda,
Your blog is so detailed about so many things, it is difficult to make the
comment meaningful.
It has made me want to listen to Mozart and I have several C Ds that I put
away when my hearing became so difficult. I think I have a better hearing
aid now.
I do find it difficult to imagine skipping down a steep mountain path with
elbows hooked. I have never descended a steep mountain trail that would
allow that, and there have been many.
I have many questions about your M.F.A. Were you married when you were in
Austria and Germanyy? Did you find the German people to be friendly and
accepting of you? Did many of them speak English, or expect you to speak
German? My husband and I spent over a week in Munich, the Alps, with our
three very young boys, skiing, and I read "Heidi" to my sons. It was very
difficult , also given that my husband got very ill after one day on the
slopes. The trains ran on the dot, with not one second for error. I am half
German, but I did not relate very well.
It seems to have "set" your life's scope to an extent, and it certainly
turned out well for you.

Jackie

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.