[stylist] blog help

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 13 00:10:00 UTC 2014

OH, Vejas, you are going to be hooked on blogging. You will love it.  I used
to have  a couple blogs on blogger and  now I have two on WordPress.  I have
had a very hard time with Word Press and Blogger was much easier for me -
but I  am in no way a technical wiz so perhaps someone else could help you
more than me.  - Good luck.  Lynda