[stylist] Myrna, your two lovely poems

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Nov 14 18:26:10 UTC 2014

Myrna,
My poetry class teacher finally got to reading your two poems to our class.
They marveled at your Vault of remembered colors, as well as at your Autumn
poem.
They are basically unaware of the talents of the blind. I also included your
note about your problems with color since birth, and how your family
sharpened your perception and the meanings of color.
I also took the guidelines for the NFB annual writing contest. I am very
proud of my fellow poets and writers and so feel like blowing the horn a
bit.
They also were amazed that basically, you are self-taught.
Keep up the good work.

Jackie

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.