[stylist] The value of journaling

Erica Turner ericaturner203012 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:18:10 UTC 2014

This is a wonderful way to get all of the day's thoughts and events out and
to reflect on them. Thanks for sharing.

--
"Keep your face to the sun so you will never see the shadows." -Helen Keller

Erica Turner
(904)881-1168 (cell)
ericaturner203012 at gmail.com (e-mail)
ericajturner203012.wordpress.com (blog address)
ericajturner.blogspot.com (blog address)