[stylist] The value of journaling

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 14:22:19 UTC 2014

Great advice, Bill. I hope the leg is healing, and it's good to see you back
on the list.

Personally, I keep 3 journals. One is for life, because I like to look back
and see what I've done. Often I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and not
accomplishing anything, which isn't true. Another is a prayer journal, which
is just something I do as a spiritual exercise, and lastly is my wine
journal. I started a new hobby this summer--making my own wine. So I'm
keeping detailed notes on all the aspects of it (experimental observations,
in science lingo) so that in a year, when I taste it, I'll know exactly how
I made it, what went wrong, and so on.

Peace,

Chris