[stylist] The value of journaling

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 17:30:32 UTC 2014

Chris,
You must have a very effective time management plan to be able to keep three
journals plus do all you do as a writer, an editor and publisher! And you
always find time to give positive feedback to all on the list.
I thank you for your sensitivity and work.

Jackie

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz