[stylist] Name Your Poison

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:27:39 UTC 2014

Hey Gang,

I've been spending a lot of time with my Victor Reader Stream and
wondered if any of you heavy readers used that or or one of the other
digital readers.  Right now I'm listening to Marion Zimmer Bradley's
"The Mists of Avalon", a book which,k when I read it twenty years ago, I
thought was too feministy or something, but which turns out to be a
galloping good read the second time through and many years later.
Recently, I've also been through one of Michael Moorcock's Elric books
and part of M. John Harrison's fabled "Viriconium" stories.  I've also
lined up biographies of Teddy Roosevelt and Oscar Wilde.  So, at the
risk of sounding vaguely obscene, spill your cornucopia, pilgrims.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"