[stylist] Poem My Vault of Unseen Colors

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Oct 5 04:05:41 UTC 2014

I refrained from commenting earlier because the first time Iread it I thought not much of this offering but now that I've read it again I DO realize the wonder of it. Morna, I've saved 5 of your poems to add to my "other writers" poetry. I do very much enjoy your poems -- which shows that I'm broadening my horizons since you write free verse. :) You, Lynda and Jackie write wonderfully.
(LOL! My only disappointment about this poem is that purple, pink and orange were missing by name.)
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone