[stylist] story questions

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 13:30:25 UTC 2014

Hi Barbara,

I think Donna gave an excellent answer to your question, plus some good
strategy thoughts. I've read about authors who come up with an idea, or a
character, and just sit down and start writing to see what happens. Others
carefully plan out a plot and an outline, and fill it in. I tend to fall in
between, meaning I think out my story, then sit to write it, and sometimes
it changes, and I just go with it. But there's only one way to find out what
works best for you, and that's to sit and write.
Good luck,

Chris