[stylist] Sorry about my in-and-out...close to publsihing

EJ Kobek ejkobek at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 14:56:33 UTC 2014

Hi, all,

I just wanted to acknowledge my off-ness in following and participating in
the list for the current week...I'm very interested in folks, and I will
absolutely catch up...I'm in the home-stretch of getting my book done and
working with editing and all the stuff of right-before-ness...I expect to
get my final proof mid-week...by mid-week following, I'll be more settled
again and not so bare-boned about doing things on the computer...thanks for
your patience...

Warmly in writing,

Helen