[stylist] Writers' division Monthly Gathering - October 26th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Oct 24 19:04:23 UTC 2014

Hi you all

RE: 2 days away, a chance for us to again visit with one another!

The speaker I was hoping to line up for this month, will need to hold off
until November; yet to work out a date. (The guest I am lining up is Diane
Croft of National Braille Press. NBP is a publisher of many different types
of blindness related texts, and many of their authors are blind.)

And so this month again, we will have an open forum. Hope you will join us
for a Division, talk! It will be, we - us- talking to one another; sharing,
learning, encouraging!

The date: October 26th

The Time: 8:30 PM ET; 7:30 CT; 6:30 MT; 5:30 PT

Phone#  712) 432-0460

Access Code: 568839Pound

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman